OverDrive dropped an update for both their iOS and Android apps today. Taking a look at the iPad and my phone, it looks like they’ve got a few different additional features depending on what flavour you’re using. So, more importantly, what newness does OverDrive Media Client 2.4.2 bring to your gadgets?
- Text alignment, margins, spacing, and font adjustment in reader settings.
- Large and small home screen widgets for Android.
- Multi-column landscape setting for Android.
- eBook image viewer for Android. Long press any image in an eBook to bring it up full size.
- And for the iPad, they’ve optimized it for the Retina display.
So if you’re running either device and using OverDrive, you might hit up your app stores to snag the latest update.