After an unexpected hiatus, the Cyberpunk Librarian is back with a show on Getting Things Done! Discover the tools, tips, and tricks for getting the job done and not working so hard to do it!
- Getting Things Done by David Allen – The book that started it all.
- How to be Productive and Get Things Done Using GTD by Ramesh Natarajan – An excellent overview without slogging through the book.
- Inbox Zero – Merlin Mann’s methodology for mail management.
- The Pomodoro Technique – Work a little less, do a little more.
- Productivity 101: A Primer to the Pomodoro Technique by Alan Henry – Read a little less, learn a little more.
- How I Work – A great series of articles about how people get things done.
- Interviews on Letters to a Young Librarian A growing series of posts about how librarians get things done!
- Outlook.com – One of the best mobile apps I’ve ever used for email. Works for Exchange, Gmail, Yahoo, IMAP, and more! Get it on iOS and Android
- Wunderlist – My go to for to do. Also available on iOS and Android.
- OneNote – Cross platform, use everywhere note taking. Get it on Windows or OS X or iOS or Android.
- Cortex – A entire podcast series about how YouTube video maker, podcaster, and GTD adherent CGP Grey gets things done.
- Hello Internet – A podcast featuring more about life and work from CGP Grey and Brady Haran.
- A Pomodoro timer for iOS or Android.
- And, you know, not meaning to brag or anything, but this stuff really works!
- Bellydance at Ebisu by Ryo Miyashita
- Ambient by Project Divinity
- Walking on the Seaside by Sunstroke
- lex g alex 3 by Lex g Alex