Oh my god, he’s back! After over a year of craziness and massive life changes, the Cyberpunk Librarian is back!
Join Dan in this comeback episode where he helps you get acquainted with static site generators and introduces you to the one he prefers!
Listen to the show on YouTube.
- Tanglewood Hill – Check out my personal blog, powered by Publii!
- Energy Hogs: Can World’s Huge Data Centers Be Made More Efficient?
- The Internet Cloud Has a Dirty Secret
- Stooge – A little programme that clears fines on patron accounts by automating Polaris Leap.
- Jekyll – Probably the most popular static site generator.
- Hexo – A static site generator powered by Node.js.
- Hugo – Likely the fastest static site generator. Powered by Go.
- Publii – My static site generator of choice. Beautiful, easy to use, and it makes blogging a joy rather than a job.
- Publii Marketplace – Lovely, free themes for Publii along with a few paid options.
- If you’re interested in other static site generating options, check out this article from CreativeBloq.
- Typora – My favourite Markdown editor.
Music and Sound
- Radio Interference/Static – from Freesound
- Epsilon by Auditive Escape
- Fluvial Aspen by Auditive Escape
- Yurtifale by Auditive Escape
- Bellydance at Ebisu by Ryo Miyashita
Found your show by accident looking up Cyberpunk RED RPG. Loved it. Great content. Learned a lot and look forward to more!