Your community, your library. Whether you’ve got a small group of friends, or a small town, the Cyberpunk Librarian has the solutions for your ILS problems! Join Dan for an introduction to a fantastic, easy to use ILS that’ll make your library life easier without breaking your budget!
- The Shane Company – Advertising slogan: You have a friend in the diamond business
- https://cyberpunklibrarian.com/blog/theres-gotta-be-someone-better.html – A blog post I wrote about why Dewey sucks
- BISAC – Book Industry Standards and Communications cataloguing system. Human readable subject headings and classifications.
- UNIX Philosophy – One damn thing at a time
- TinyCat – The best ILS solution for regular people
- TinyCat Pricing – While TinyCat isn’t free, it’s incredibly affordable
- Handheld USB Barcode Scanner – $14.99 at the time I composed these notes.
- WoneNice USB Laser Barcode Scanner Wired – $20.99 at the time I composed these notes.
- Tanglewood Hill OPAC – My personal library at Tanglewood Hill. Have a look around!
- Make your own barcodes using this spreadsheet! But first, you’ll need to install this font.