Build your own Netflix with free, open source software and the Cyberpunk Librarian. Join Dan for part three of the cyberpunk community library series and learn how to set up your own media streaming server!
Support & Charity
- Donate to Tornado Recovery Efforts in Kentucky – On the night and early morning of December 11 & 12, 2021; multiple tornadoes rolled through Kentucky leaving a path of destruction miles long. Mayfield, KY was almost destroyed and Bowling Green, KY was badly damaged. If you can help out, the United Way of Southern Kentucky is accepting donations for relief and recovery. All donations will remain local to the Southern Kentucky area.
- Support Jellyfin! – Seriously, this is great software. Please consider supporting the developers and contributing towards the future of a fantastic open source software project.
- L0WL1F3 Podcast – Come quietly or there will be… trouble. The best cyberpunk podcast on the feeds!
- Podnutz – Tech Podcast Network, home of DoorToDoorGeek
- Jellyfin – Open source media streaming and management
- Jellyfin – GitHub repo
- Jellyfin – Clients and software
- Infuse 7 – An AppleTV client with JellyFin support
- Jellyfin – Naming conventions for movies. See the sidebar for other naming formats.
- Plex – Media streaming, sharing, and management
- Ampache – A web based audio/video streaming application and file manager
- HandBrake – Convert videos to MP4.
- NameChanger and bulk renaming utilities like it – Because you may find yourself needing to rename a lot of files, these bulk renaming utilities will make your life easier.